You can find it all on http://taco.visualstudio.com/, the docs site for the Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova, under the "Test" node. Here are the individual topics:
- A primer on unit testing and continuous integration
- Basic unit testing in action with QUnit and Karma
- Using the Chutzpah test runner with a Cordova App project
- Improving the unit tests: an introduction to test-driven development
- Debugging unit tests
- Using mocks for platform APIs, plugins, and other external dependencies
I'd love to know what you think, as this material is easily the basis for a video course with Microsoft Virtual Academy as well.
In January I'll start diving into UI testing for mobile–should be fun!